Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sun Peeking Through the Clouds

Hello!

These past two weeks have been the most work-intensive in my short little life. Yes, almost every weekday nite I stayed up until 2-4 am studying or finishing up work.... I was seriously lifeless with all the chem lab reports and essay and quizzes/exams to take care of.... now i think life is looking merrier once more...

sungod was amazing. at first when i went in the afternoon it was really boring... sorry, but iron and wine kinda puts me to sleep. after a few hours, my friend and i returned to hear sara bareilles... omg she is SO GOOD LIVE!!!! Her voice is so rich and warm and sweeet and comforting... and her personality is so quirky and funny too... yea and then we watched kaba modern, which was nothing short of impressive... makes me wanna join a crew or something... haha in my dreams... my coordination is really off the charts. My FAVORTIE part of the night was dancing as if the world was crashing down while Girltalk DJ-ed.... i felt so free... seriously i think dancing releases the "crazy" me... yea i think my ucsd friends were surprised at my wild dancing hahaha...

sungod was a beautiful way to celebrate my two long tough weeeks... i look forward to relaxing more this weekend and the following weeks (i hope)...

overall this quarter has been going pretty well... staying fit and active is undoubtedly a major part... i think i lost some weight and gained some muscle!! Yay!!!

1 comment: