Sunday, October 11, 2009

nostalgic


hello reader(s)!

for some reason i suddenly feel like i am missing someone terribly terribly much... but the funny thing is, i don't know who this person is or why i suddenly feel this way... it's such a weird nostalgia, aching, bittersweet feeling... am i hallucinating? maybe. maybe my soul knows something i don't... or perhaps i am just feeling the effects of certain neurotransmitters that need to stop reuptaking.

it's the end of the weekend. not that my weekend was fantastic or anything, but there is certainly a hiding quality about it. all day, i am cooped up in my room or apartment, doing ochem problems and venturing out to grab some food. It was really nice how my mom visited today and brought me a bunch of (much needed) stuff. Thank you Mimi for the nice shirt! I feel so elegant in it! :D

right now, my philosophy toward school is to treat it like: come what may. I am not going to put myself through extreme mental pain... sure i'll stress as much as anyone, but i will always consider the long-term aspects of my current suffering pwaahhaa. I remember thinking how high school is a breeze! compared to the toughness of college.

Future goals: I want to be more understanding of different people... I want to find my passions... maybe I want to fall in love...? tho of course no one can control that. dress better, eat better, and learn how to cook. forge strong relationships with awesome ppl... learn for my own sake, not for my mom's or anyone's sake. just do it because i want to and i can.... keep on probing and wanting to learn more about the world around me.

Above all, I want to be conscious enough to take time and appreciate the moment... because once it passes, it's gone... and then you're left with a nostalgic, faint fragrance of a moment too far flung to be retrieved.

watchmen must be on my mind. FYI: I want to be "you just lost the game" for halloween. haha.
it's the simplest costume ever! hahaa i can just wear my SciOly shirt and that will be it.


Spread the peace like honey on the heart.

1 comment: