Friday, April 24, 2009

a feeling...

I am sitting here drinking nestle hot chocolate and eating graham sticks. last nite, I devoured more than my fair share of graham sticks dipped in homemade strawberry jam... what is it with graham sticks? They are probably one of the best comfort foods all around, and apparently I am always lacking comfort... strange how psychology and food blend together... right now I am investigating why feeling stressed/lonely/scared/just plain bad provokes people (including me) to eat and eat and eat... My friend and I are still struggling with this funny question. I think it has to do with not confronting the problem and instead using food as some means of allayment (I know this is not a real word, but I like to make up words).

Right now, I tell myself I cannot eat anything except gum, water, cough drops, breath mints, after 7 pm. Of course, these rules aren't set in stone, but generally, they help me stop eating late at nite, (very unhealthy).

darn i keep getting bloody noses!!! like twice a day!! i think i need to go see a doctor.

2 comments:

  1. lol i finished all my graham sticks
    DARN IT i miss them already! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you eat them faster than me! don't worry, u can eat the duckies next!

    ReplyDelete