Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello Today!

Today I am going to talk about what kind of people inspire me. Please don't read this if you want avoid peanut-buttery sappy yappy talk... haha that's the way I are, foos. Anyways, I realize that those that truly truly inspire me are the selfless, kind people who are always willing to help, even if they are up to their eyeballs full of work/stuff to worry about. They always are open and willing to talk, about anything really... and don't blow you off to attend to more "important" matters. Yes, it's funny how the selfless people are those that put most their attentions toward making others feel special and important...

I slowly realized that it doesn't matter how smart or rich or pretty you are if your character doesn't hold up. Eventually, you cannot hide who you are... your good and bad points will sift through and be exposed to those around you (those that stick around long enough/are forced to be with you long enough). I am truly awed by those who can maintain their honest, genuine goodness. It takes a lot of work to keep being as nice as you seem to be when people first meet you!! Yet it is this adherence to higher standards that really makes the world a happier, healthier place.

Thank you to all the people who have inspired me throught your selflessness! You know who you are! (btw, these kinds of people are EXTREMELY hard to find... that's why when you find someone like this, you grab onto him or her and hold on tight! These are the true gems in life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment